Friday, May 7, 2010

Help!

Quick vent before I go to work. Was 98% sure that AF was to show up yesterday. Had the cramps and everything and didn't show up. Then realize I'm supposed to start TODAY. Holy crap! Emotions are all over the place now.

I think I'm going to go crazy waiting today. A large part of me really wants to be pregnant. I just really want this and don't know if I can handle AF right now. But then we can't get pregnant right now- we have no insurance for a couple of months.

My emotions feel so fragile right now and want a good cry, then I'll be fine. But I have to go to work. Help! Sanity would be nice please.

-Brittany



3 comments:

Busted Kate said...

Yikes! If you are, I'm sure everything will still work itself out. Either way, keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ditto to what Busted Kate said. Everything will work itself out.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kate and Ana. AF made her appearance. I think I'm okay. For the most part at least. I'm write more later tonight. Thanks for the support!

Post a Comment