Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Frustrated

Okay, on CD 12 and getting frustrated. I have been so sick for the past week and through out the first 6 days of my cycle. Migraines (which I never experienced until this week), nausea, exhaustion- I can't even think right. Of course, everybody asks- Are you sure you're not pregnant? Of course I'm not! I did just have my period. But maybe it was something else? Right? I keep wondering, but that would be impossible. Right? The body just doesn't work that way. But I've been having cramps early and horrible nausea- even when the headache isn't really there. I'm probably just sick, but all these questions of "are you sure?" is making me think "maybe my body is just doing something funny, wouldn't be the first time- I mean it does keep me from getting pregnant, what if it's pulling another prank?"

Stupid what if questions. And I don't have the guts to POAS and see a BFN when I'm 98% I'm not pregnant. Oh, I need to add to my list of symptoms- HOT FLASHES! I only got those while on Clomid. But I'm having them bad now. Grrr... Need sanity! Help! Please! Talk me down from my insane ledge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you don't want to hear this, but I would POAS just for peace of mind. Your symptoms sound like something hormonal is going on, and it would be nice just to rule it out.

I had what I thought was a period right before my first BFP, which ended up being ectopic.

Sorry I can't do better than that for you! Take a deep breath and don't stress too much. Hugs!

Nikus said...

I had a friend who had her period, and was getting ready to do IVF, and when they did the ultrasound, there was a baby! So POAS just in case, or get a blood test if that makes you feel better. I don't trust sticks very much anymore. Good luck!

Post a Comment