I DO NOT have Turners Syndrome. The RE then said it must be something autoimmune (does that make since). I am not exactly sure what that means. RE also told me to keep taking the DHEA pills and she would see us in August. Then I called my DH and he said no stop taking the DHEA right now. I asked why he said the back label said not to take them if you have an autoimmune problem. So, I have no idea where we stand right now. I am utterly confused right now. No, turners, which is a big fat YAY. However i don't know if we need a donor egg or what we are doing. DH and I are going to talk when he gets home from work.
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

1 comment:
Fabulous news that you are clear of Turners Syndrome. Take the rest in stride and know that my thoughts are with you :)
HUGS
Post a Comment