Tuesday, May 25, 2010

:-) hi ladies

Hi Ladies

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. My name is Celeste. I have married to my lovely husband for almost 2 years. We were married on 9/6/08. I have been TTC ever since our wedding night. Feb2010, I went to a fertility specialist who looked at our history and said, “It’s probably bad timing” Little did I know going into my HSG test 2/12/2010, I was finally going to have an answer as to why we were not getting pregnant. MY TUBES WERE BLOCKED. :-(
She said one of my tubes is tangled and the other one is really bad. There’s a small percentage of getting pregnant and if I did get pregnant it would be in my tubes. I started IVF in May, with the BCP and Lupron. When my follicles were getting big and I was a day or two away from my egg retrieval. I OvulatedL. (1-1.5% of people ovulate on lupron) So I will start my second journey of IVF in July. I have found being on twitter, facebook and youtube to be a very therapeutic place for me because you ladies know exactly what I am feeling. Thanks again for the warm welcomeJ
On a side note. You may hear me tweeting or talking about kids. My aunt died 3/15/10 of breast cancer and my husband and I took in her two boy’s ages 7 and 5.

You can also find me:
http://www.youtube.com/viciere (Video Blog)

http://myrandomositythoughts.com/(Online diary)
Be.encouraged@live.com (Facebook name)

Thanks

4 comments:

Everly said...

It sounds like we are going to be going thru IVF together, if everything goes according to plan I'll also be in July.

You are the second person I have heard of who ovulated on lupron. Is this something they can prevent the 2nd time around?

Nikus said...

What an awesome lady you are! You are already a Mommy to two kids who really need it and you want more. There need to be more ladies like you in the world! I wish you so much luck!

IVF is our next step, just not for a while, so I will be interested to hear your story.

Andrea said...

Wishing you all the best as you journey on through your next cycle.

And, God bless you for taking in those little boys and loving them.

Much love and many prayers

Busted Kate said...

Welcome Celeste!

Post a Comment