Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Newbie

Hi everyone, my name is Jonelle (In The Middle With You) and my husband's name is Michael. We have been TTC for about 6 years. We did treatments for the last two years consisting of 4 cycles of Clomid and 4 cycles of injectable IUIs.

This past August our last cycle with IUI ended in an early miscarriage. We were offered another cycle, but emotionally and financially we were done with treatments. Michael felt it was time to move on to other options of building a family. I was done too, but I needed help to help me move on and mourn our dream children. So I guess I'm part of the "were at one time TTC" club.

We decided that counselling would be a good idea for us to help us greive before we moved on to domestic infant adoption.

Right now, Michael and I haven't decided on an agency yet. Once he is out of school (he is the Academic Dean at a local Bible college) then we will both be able to focus on what we need to do.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of a great community. I hope I can be a source of support to everyone here.

3 comments:

Everly said...

Hi Jonelle, I new too. These ladies are so nice and it's nice to talk to people who really understand what you are going thru. I hate having to try and educate people, so I usually stay away from telling people in real life that I have problems.

Jenna said...

Hi! -waves- Welcome to our group! These ladies are absolutely awesome and I hope you feel right at home with us. :)

Busted Kate said...

Welcome Jonelle, I'm so glad you joined us.

Post a Comment