Yup, I'm now cycle day 200. My last period was January 13th. No signs of AF turning up anytime soon either. This whole 'sit and wait for it' plan is a pile of crap but I got no choice, so I'm waiting.
Posted from my iPod touch.
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

5 comments:
Ugh! I feel your pain. I'm close to cd 100 myself. Silver lining? Saving money on tampons. :-)
I was on cycle day 270 when I finally got my period. And now it's been here for 3 weeks. Making up for lost time I guess.
That sucks! *hugs*
Holy crap! 7 weeks is my longest one; can't imagine being in your guys' shoes!
I'm on cd280 something. At least I'm on bcp to induce AF for first cycle with meds. Amazed to find so many blogs with others in my shoes.
Post a Comment