Monday, July 5, 2010

Paging Dr. TTC Gals

I really wish I had insurance right now. Not just so we can try to do some baby making and not worry about the money side of things, but I have some issues that I want to talk to a doctor about. But as I don't have one, I'll ask y'all- who have more experience in the TTC world than anybody should have.

First off, I'm not very worried for the moment since I can't do anything about it, but I found some dried blood in my CM this month and it hit me that it's been that way for the past couple months. So I'm worried about it, but nothing I can do right now. Any suggestions would help.

My second thing, which I am much more concerned about namely because it's affecting me right now. I am 6dpo and since Friday I have had horrible cramps. It was my whole pelvic area, now it's where my right ovary is. Tylenol helps for a little while, but the pain won't fully go away. Yesterday it woke me up in the night it was so bad. I hate these. I may just be paging Dr. Google here soon- yes, that extreme. So... Help? Suggestions? Money to go see a doctor?


3 comments:

Jules said...

My guess would be a cyst. That would explain the cramp feelings as well as the blood. The blood could be from a cyst dissolving itself. And the doctors always seem to think that cysts are painful. Mine weren't that bad (maybe I was just used to the pain after a while), and the doctors were amazed that I wasn't in pain.

Busted Kate said...

Oh I'm so sorry... this just sucks all around. Ok, so you have had AF recently? And ovulation was confirmed? It's possible that it's ovulation pain, I know many people get that from time to time.

For me, whenever I'd have severe pain like that, it was usually ovarian cysts. For the most part harmles, but they hurt like a mo-fo when they swelled or burst. I always to Advil to help with that pain.

But if the pain doesn't stop within the next day or so, I'd call around to see if there is a free or low cost clinic somewhere. Feel better and good luck.

Aazar Ali Shad said...

Hi..........This is Aazar from Pakistan. It would like to follow your blog. It would be great having some intellectual discussion with you. Sharing of views. I liked the way you write. I am following you. Hoping that you will do the same. here is my link. www.aazarshad.blogspot.com.
I would love to hear you.
Thanks.
Regards,
Aazar Ali Shad

Post a Comment