Saturday, April 17, 2010

Unhappy Anniversary

Well today marks the 100th day in my cycle (CD100), i'm not gonna go into it all now but basically doctor still won't give me treatment for PCOS, not a thing. She says there's no need which I disagree with but that's for another post, but for now this is my very unhappy anniversary. Before I go, I was wondering whether anyone knew any natural ways to try and bring on AF, no point waiting around for my doctor to sort it out !


Cara x

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm sorry! The only advice I can give you is that when I cut out carbs from my diet, my cycles started to be a bit more regular, still long (38 days), but at least I didn't completely skip months. Good luck!

Jos said...

Find a new doctor!!

I went to an ObGyn armed with a 100 day cycle documented (temperature wise) and after a few blood tests, he put me on Provera to start a new cycle, no problem.

Good luck with that...

Kelly said...

I don't know your background/the full story, but IMHO, you need to find a new doctor who's a bit more sympathetic to your needs. 100 days is just crazy!

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

at the very least your doctor should give you provera to end this cycle. I agree with the approve comments. you need to find a new doctor.

cara said...

thankyou everyone ! hoping that soon i can try new doctor who will be better with me :) thnakyou for all the adivce ! i really do appreciate it all xxx

Anonymous said...

I know that Agave Nectar can cause uterine cramping so maybe that could help bring on AF? I hate that your dr won't treat your PCOS-so not right!

niartist said...

hey, saw that you entered the giftcard contest at TOAK, and I thought that you might want to enter mine, too! I'm giving away a $100 CSNlighting giftcard. Hope you can stop by and check it out soon! :)

Busted Kate said...

I'm sorry Cara. WTF with them not giving you something to bring on a period? For crying out loud, 100 day... you need some progesterone.

I did parsley (but in conjunction with progesterone) and AF came a week later. I got the parsley supplements rather than actual parsley, oh and I heard vitamin C in high doses (but no rose hips) also helps too.

Good luck chickie.

Post a Comment