Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick CD Update

Okay, so I've been really bad about blogging/twittering/facebooking lately so quick update. Still haven't gotten DH's results back, but he did get denied for the testing. I ovulated this month, but really late in the cycle. Like CD 20. So I'm supposed to start the day we leave for Florida next week. That'll make a fun trip! I'll probably test right before hand to make sure, although my cramps are starting to hit so I think I know the answer. Also a slight downer, my property was sold so as of today I'm starting with a new company and my insurance will lapse for two months before I can get it. Hope they don't try telling me I can't get pregnant before a certain time period.
So now to the fingers crossed update. Like I said, I did ovulate, or so my cervical mucus told me. For the past week I've been having stomach issues and been really really tired. That could be from the stress of a new job, but I can hope right? So fingers are crossed. Hope all are doing well!

-Brittany

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Know this...

You can ALWAYS HOPE, as that is something that can never be take from you!

Hang in there and be good to yourself

HUGS

Unknown said...

Thanks Andrea. I tested this afternoon due to the push from my manager when I told her how emotional, tired, and nauseous I am. It was negative. But I really feel as if it's all in the Lord's hands right now. But hoping is what I am doing right now.

Post a Comment