Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update From Ana

Before I give you all a long over due update I have a question. What happened to the background?

Now, onto the update. After a long three month wait my DH and I found out that my FSH level is even higher than it was in May, it went from 30something to 88. So, we are using an egg donor. Which our egg donor is going through IVF too. So, here we are two infertile couples trying to help each other conceive. If you would like to read the whole story please click here and here.

We are well on our way and hopefully we will be pregnant by mid October.

Ana

1 comment:

The Womb Warrior said...

Wow, that seems like a bog jump in FSH? How old are you?

FX and prayers for you guys! I hope it all works out for both couples. =)

Post a Comment